PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE DATE CHANGES FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL and JUNIOR PRODUCTIONS CLASS!
*TICKETS: Ticket Order Forms for Robin Hood and Tom Sawyer will come home next week! Please remember seating is limited for these shows and we want each student's family to be able to see the show. Ordering more than 15-20 tickets will make that hard. Thanks! Get those forms turned in with payment and I will send home the tickets at the next class/rehearsal
*SHOW TIME CHANGE FOR Tom Sawyer: DHS made a change to their School Dance Schedule. I cannot change the show date but I will change the show time so those students that want to can attend the Sweethearts Dance. Show times for February 9th will be 2:00pm and 5:00pm! Please make a note of this on your schedule.
*LONGEST DAY DATE CHANGE: Due to Prom and State Choir I need to move Longest day for Beauty and the Beast. It will be Friday April 26 from 3-10pm. The time breakdown will be on the students Rehearsal Schedule.
*REHEARSAL SCHEDULES: I will be emailing Rehearsal Schedule for the High School and Junior Productions Classes. Please print that out so you have the times and dates for the reference. It will be the schedule from Dec. 6th until May 4th!
*PETER PAN: These kids are the best! We are getting started with our rehearsals for Peter Pan Jr. More info will be coming in the up coming months for this awesome show!
Merry Christmas! I'm grateful for each your students!
Kristin